• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Sprinkles of Life Meets Hearth & Home Thinlits


I made today's card last weekend for my daughter's 22nd birthday. She fell in love with the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies from the new Holiday Catalog, so I just had to use them for her card. I've got the new stamp set that coordinates with them, but I wanted the window to be a summer scene. So, I used the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set instead.

I wanted to make a flower box for the window. I didn't think about the window scene being an outdoor scene until I finished the card. That would make this be the indoor side of the window. Maybe it will start a new trend...flower boxes on the inside of the house! lol

Instructions:
  1. Cut one 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Hello Honey Cardstock, and fold it in half to make the card base.
  2. Cut one 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock, and attach it to the front of the card base.
  3. Cut one 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock. Emboss the piece with the Brick Wall embossing folder, and attach it to the Whisper White layer.
  4. Cut one 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of Tip Top Taupe Cardstock. Die-cut the piece with the window die and the hearth die in the Hearth & Home Thinlits.
  5. Cut one 2-1/4" x 2-3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the tree trunk stamp from the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set onto the piece, a little left of center, with Tip Top Taupe ink. Stamp the tree leaves stamp on of the trunk with Pistachio Pudding ink.
  6. Stamp the flower stems stamp across the bottom of the tree with Pistachio Pudding ink. Stamp the small flower stamp onto each stem, alternating between Lost Lagoon and Watermelon Wonder ink. Stamp the sun stamp from the Kinda Eclectic Stamp set onto the upper, left corner of the Whisper White layer with Hello Honey ink. Attach the piece to the upper, center part of the brick wall.
  7. Attach the window over the stamped layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  8. Stamp the flower bunch stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Punch them out with the Tree Builder Punch. Lay the two pieces upside down (widest side on top). Color the flowers with Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Watermelon Wonder, and Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write Markers. Attach them to the back of the "hearth" piece. The two flower pieces will overlap in the middle. I had the flower bunch on the right overlap on top of the left one. The flowers may show underneath the hearth piece. If they do, trim them off. Attach the whole thing to the bottom of the window with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  9. Cut one 4-1/4" x 3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the "happy birthday" stamp from the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set onto it with Watermelon Wonder ink. Punch the two ends with the Banner Triple Punch. Attach it to the bottom of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Bend the banner ends up a little bit, too.
Note: The Hearth & Home Thinlits aren't available yet, so they aren't in the supply list below.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

During the month of August, all orders $30 or more (before shipping and tax) will get my illustrated, step-by-step Oval Gift Box Tutorial emailed to them free.

Make sure NOT to check the "No Contact" box when placing your order. If it is checked, I won't have an email to send the tutorial to.