Today's card is one that will be made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp on August 27, 2015. I just got this stamp set, You're Sublime, and it's the first time I've used it. This is a super cute and quick card to make, too.
- When putting the washi tape onto the long Whisper White layer, have both ends of the washi tape hang over the edge around a 1/2". Then, wrap the ends around the edge of the cardstock to give a smooth, finished look.
- The stamp was colored in with Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Cucumber Crush, and Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Write Markers
- The Thick Whisper White Cardstock later is embossed the the Zig Zag embossing folder.
- After tying the Bermuda Bay Thick Twine is tied around the top, the washi tape/Watermelon Wonder layer is attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The tag is put on by putting SNAIL Adhesive onto the top of the tag, and two Stampin' Dimensionals on the bottom. A Bermuda Bay Candy Dot was put on the top of the tag.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Make sure NOT to check the "No Contact" box when placing your order. If it is checked, I won't have an email to send the tutorial to.