Today's project is the last of the five projects that will be made at my Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp. I really like the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies. The pillow box die in the set fits perfectly into the new 6" x 6" Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (TIEF), too. I used the new Woodland TIEF on this one. I also used the Acorny Thank You Stamp Set and Acorn Builder Punch. These two items can be purchased together as a bundle at 15% off, too!
- The pillow box pieces and the window in one of them was die-cut before being embossed.
- The window sheet piece was attached on the back side of the front pillow box piece with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- The Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon was wrapped around the top of the box, and tied on with a double knot.
- The top two acorns were attached together with SNAIL adhesive, and then attached to the pillow box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The Gold Metallic Thread was wrapped around my fingers a few times. Once taken off of my hand, I twisted the middle of the loops to keep them together. Then, I lay the thread onto the back of the acorn, and put a Stampin' Dimensional over it to keep it attached. I then added another Stampin' Dimensional underneath it, and attached the acorn to bottom right of the pillow box window.
- The right side of the ribbon can be slipped off to open the pillow box. Once open, fill with nuts, and then close again by slipping the ribbon back on.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
ONLINE STORE will get my illustrated, step-by-step Oval Gift Box Tutorial emailed to them free.
Make sure NOT to check the "No Contact" box when placing your order. If it is checked, I won't have an email to send the tutorial to.