Today's card is another one that will be made at my Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp. This is the first card I've made with the Festive Fireplace Stamp Set and coordinating dies, Festive Fireside Framelits. Once again, this one was super fun to make. So many fun stamps and dies to play with! You can purchase this stamp set and coordinating Framelits as a bundle at 15% off! I just love bundles!
- The fireplace, fire & logs, and long stocking were watercolored with Blender Pens and the ink pads listed in the supply list below.
- The fireplace doesn't have a die, so I cut it out freehand. It's super easy to cut out, though. I did cut the center of the fireplace out, too. I suggest using the Whisper White Thick Cardstock for the fireplace. It is attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals, and the extra thickness helps.
- The mantle was die-cut with it's coordinating die from the Hearth & Home Framelits set.
- The mantle was attached to the top of the fireplace with SNAIL Adhesive, and the tops of the stockings were attached with SNAIL, too.
- The Smoky Slate piece in the center of the fireplace was attached with SNAIL adhesive first, and then the fireplace was attached with the dimensionals. The fire & logs were then attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The "Joy to All" was punched out with a 1" Circle Punch and attached to the card with SNAIL. Then, the wreath was attached on top of it, also with SNAIL. The bow was attached with a Mini Glue Dot.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
ONLINE STORE will get my illustrated, step-by-step Oval Gift Box Tutorial emailed to them free.
Make sure NOT to check the "No Contact" box when placing your order. If it is checked, I won't have an email to send the tutorial to.