• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Happy Scenes Celebrate the Season


I finally got to play with my Happy Scenes Stamp Set from the 2015 Holiday Catalog. I love this stamp set, especially when using it with the Hearth & Home Framelits Dies. Fall is almost here, so I had to make a Fall card with it. I really love the Fall scene through this window.


Instructions:

  1. The card base is an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock folded in half.
  2. Cut a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock, and attach it to the card base.
  3. Cut one 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, and emboss it by running it through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
  4. Cut one 3-3/4" x 2" piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock. Emboss it with the Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach it to the bottom of the Very Vanilla piece.
  5. Die-cut the window and the window sill out of a piece of Tip Top Taupe Cardstock with both dies in the Hearth & Home Frameits Dies. Set aside. Die-cut just the top part of the window sill die from a piece of Tip Top Taupe Cardstock. Cut the piece in half. Attach one end to the top, left side of the Cajun Craze layer, and attach the other one to the top, right side. This will be the railing along the wall. Attach the "wall" to the top of the Delightful Dijon layer on the card.
  6. Cut one 2-1/4" x 3" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamp the Fall scene stamp from the Happy Scenes Stamp Set onto the piece with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Using a Sponge Dauber, sponge the sky with Soft Sky ink. Using a Blender Pen, color the ground with Mossy Meadow ink, the leaves with Delightful Dijon ink, and the pumpkins with Cajun Craze ink. Attach it to the top, center of the card.
  7. Ink up the two largest pumpkins in the Fall scene stamp with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, and stamp them on the left side of the window sill piece. Color them in using a Blender Pen and Cajun Craze ink. Stamp the "Celebrate the Season" stamp next to the pumpkins with Mossy Meadow ink. Attach the window sill to the bottom of the window.
  8. Attach the window over the Fall scene with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  9. Attach a wooden leaf from the Into the Woods Elements to the bottom, right corner of the Cajun Craze layer with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog