• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Snow Place Time to Chill Card


This card is going to be one of the cards made at my Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp next week. I'll be posting other cards for this camp in the coming days.

I used the MojoMonday Sketch #415 that came out today when making this card. I got a lot of fun new Holiday Catalog stuff last week, and this card shows off some of it. This is the first project I've made with the Snow Place Stamp Set and it's coordinating dies, Snow Friends Framelits Dies. This set is so adorable, and I had so much fun playing it  this morning. I also love being able to cut them out with the dies.

The other new products I got to play with are the Real Red Pompom Trim, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack, and the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF).


Tips:
  1. The Crumb Cake layer was embossed with the Softly Falling TIEF.
  2. The snowflake stamp from the stamp set was stamped onto the Smoky Slate layer with Smoky Slate ink.
  3. The top of the tag was made with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.
  4. The pompom trim was put on by putting a Mini Glue Dot on each of the two pompoms in the center. The string in-between these two pompoms is covering the hole in the tag.
  5. The earmuffs and tie were put on the penguin with SNAIL Adhesive. The beak and feet were colored in with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker. Then, the penguin was attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  6. The Santa hat was attached to the snowman with SNAIL Adhesive. The carrot nose was colored in with the Pumpkin Pie marker. Then, the snowman was attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. The snowman's arms were attached with Mini Glue Dots. The ends of the arms should be tucked under the snowman a little bit.
  7. Everything else on the card was attached with SNAIL Adhesive.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

During the month of September, all orders $30 or more (before shipping and tax) placed at my ONLINE STORE will get my illustrated, step-by-step Oval Gift Box Tutorial emailed to them free.

Make sure NOT to check the "No Contact" box when placing your order. If it is checked, I won't have an email to send the tutorial to.