• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Embellished Ornaments SAS Card


I just realized that I never posted the cards that were made at my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. Here is one of my favorites. I CASEd this one from Amy Koenders. As you can see, I only made a few minor changes to Amy's card. I would have never thought to put Basic Black and Tip Top Taupe together! They are beautiful together. I love how elegant this Christmas card looks.


Instructions:
  1. Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Basic Black cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Cut one 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Tip Top Taupe, and emboss the piece with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder. Attach it to the center of the card base.
  3. Cut one 3" x 3" piece of Tip Top Taupe cardstock and one 3" x 3" piece of pine cone vellum from the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack. Attach the vellum to the cardstock. Cut one 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" piece of Basic Black cardstock, and attach the vellum to the center of it. Then, attach it to the center of the card.
  4. Cut one 3-3/4" x 7/8" piece of Basic Black cardstock and one 3-5/8" x 3/4" piece of Tip Top Taupe cardstock. Stamp the greeting from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set to the left end of the Tip Top Taupe piece using the Basic Black Archival Pad, and attach it to the Basic Black piece. Attach this to the bottom part of the vellum, centering it left and right on the card.
  5. Cut one 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Tip Top Taupe cardstock. Stamp the tall, skinny ornament stamp onto the piece using the Basic Black Archival Pad. Die-cut it with the coordinating die from the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits.
  6. Die-cut the poinsettia die and ornament topper die in the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits from a scrap piece of Gold Foil Sheets. Attach the topper with two Mini Glue Dots. Attach the poinsettia to the center of the ornament using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Attach the ornament to the right side of the vellum, using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  7. Cut one 4" piece of Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon. Tie into a single knot, and attach it to the ornament topper with a Mini Glue Dot.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog