Today's card is one of the cards that will be made at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack tomorrow. I used this month's Creating Pretty Card Sketch #52 for this card. There's still time to play along with the sketch, and get the chance to win a free month Craft Project Central subscription. If you make a card using the card sketch, post it to your blog or other online forum (ie Splitcoast Stampers), and then link it to the CPC52 post. Your name will then be added to the drawing. For every 10 cards submitted, a winner will be drawn. If a designer submits a card, her card will count towards the 10, but they won't be put into the drawing.
This is the first card I've made with this stamp set. I really like how it turned out. It's also a quick card that is easy to make multiples of.
- The Mossy Meadow tree was die-cut with the die that makes little triangles into the cardstock from the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies. It gives it a 3D effect.
- The top, Pear Pizzazz tree was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The strip across the middle of the card is washi tape from the Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape.
- The Whisper White layer is embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
- It's hard to see in the picture, but the Soft Sky layer was stamped with the little snowflake stamp from the set, using Soft Sky ink.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog