Yes, I have two posts today! This month has gotten away from me! I almost didn't get a card made with this month's great Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #53 at Craft Project Central. There are still a couple days left to play along! If you do, you'll have a chance to win a month subscription of Craft Project Central! You choose the month! Find out how to play along by going to the post link above. You need to hurry, though. You must submit your card by this Monday, November 30.
- Real Red Card base: 4-1/4" x 11"
- Mossy Meadow: 4" x 1-1/2"
- Whisper White (banner): 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" - (3-7/8" long after punching the ends)
- Whisper White (tree): 2-1/4 x 2-3/4"
- Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper: 4" x 5-1/2"