• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Year-End Sale Begins Today!


It's a busy time of the year, and our Year-End Sale can help you get some of that Christmas shopping done! There are more products on clearance with discounts up to 60 percent! During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in my online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don't fret if you don't see the category "Clearance Rack" on the online store right now--it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale.

A selection of Holiday Retiring Items are included in this sale! They're discounted up to 40%!

Details:
  1. Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.        
  2. No minimum purchase required.
  3. No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
  4. Items offered during the Year-End Sale are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
  5. Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders.
  6. Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
  7. Online Orders need to be placed by 11:50 p.m. (MT) on January 4.

Click Here to See What's on Sale and Place Your Order

Hurry! All items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

If You Need Your Order by Christmas, Make Sure to Get Your Order Placed at my Online Store by Wednesday, December 16!