I've had my Botanical Blooms Bundle for a few weeks, now, and I FINALLY got to play with it! I fell in love with this bundle as soon as I saw it in the 2016 Occasions Catalog. I especially love the flower dies in the Botanical Builder Framelits that look like two layers. The flower die I used for this card is one of them. So pretty! I can't wait to use this bundle on a scrapbook layout!
This will be one of the cards made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp later this month!
- After die-cutting the flower, sponge the middle of the flower with Cajun Craze ink using a Sponge Dauber.
- After die-cutting the flower center out, sponge the middle of it the same as the flower, making sure NOT to sponge the ends. Then, color the circular center of the piece with an Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker.
- Stamp the leaves onto a piece of Old Olive cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink, and then die-cut it out.
- Attach the leaves to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Attach the flower center to the center of the flower using a Mini Glue Dot, and then attach the flower to the middle of the leaves with a Stampin' Dimensional.