Here is another card that will be made at my Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp later this month. I CASEd this card from one that Lisa Martz made. The only thing that is different is the Metal Rimmed Pearl on the banner.
- Only ink the lamb on the stamp with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad, and stamp it onto the Crumb Cake Cardstock. Clean the stamp. Then only ink the "happy easter" part of the stamp with the same ink, and stamp onto the bottom of the Whisper White layer.
- The wool on the sheep is colored in with the White Stampin' Chalk Marker. The legs, ears, and face of the lamb are colored in with the Pink Pirouette Marker. The cheeks of the lamb are colored in with the Blushing Bride Marker. The lamb's hooves are colored in with the Basic Gray Marker, and the grass is colored in with the Wild Wasabi Marker.
- The lamb is punched out with the 2-1/2"Circle Punch. The paper-piercing around the circle was done with the Updated Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack. The circle is also attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The banner was die-cut with the smallest die in the Banners Framelits Dies.
- The largest pearl from the Metal Rimmed Pearls was used on the banner.
The supply list for this card is at the end of this post.
Here's a video that features another of the new Sale-A-Bration items that came out this week, Party Pants Stamp Set. This is such a super cute set, and will come in handy for all of your birthday card and scrapbook page projects!
If you would like to own this stamp set, you'll need to place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) by March 31st! Once you've reached the $50 amount in the shopping bag at my online store, you'll see a line in the Special Deals box that you have earned a free Sale-A-Bration item. This is where you'll redeem your Sale-A-Bration item.