• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Flowering Fields Sale-A-Bration Card


This is the first card I've made with the beautiful Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp set, Flowering Fields. I love all of the stamps in this set. They are so pretty! The greeting comes from another SAB stamp set, Perfect Pairings.

If you like either one of these stamp sets, you can get them FREE! For every $50 spent on an order (before shipping & tax), you get one SAB item for FREE! After March 31, they will be gone forever!


Instructions:
  1. The card base is a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock, folded in half.
  2. Stamp the "Happy Day" stamp from the Perfect Pairings Stamp Set onto the bottom right corner of a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock using the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad.
  3. Attach a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of Old Olive Cardstock onto the left side of the Lost Lagoon piece, centering it from the top and bottom of the Lost Lagoon piece.
  4. Attach a 2" x 3-3/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss/multi-color flower paper from the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper to the left side of the piece, centering it from the left and right of the Old Olive square and centering it from the top and bottom of the Lost Lagoon piece. Attach the whole thing to the center of the Whisper White card base.
  5. Stamp four of the flower stamps from the Flowering Fields Stamp Set across a 4-1/2" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock, using the Basic Black pad. One of the flower stamps is stamped twice...one at the left end, and one at the right end.
  6. Watercolor the flowers and leaves with a Blender Pen, and the following colors:  Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads.
  7. Sponge the edges of the stamped flower piece with a Stamping Sponge and the Lost Lagoon pad, and attach the piece to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. The left side of the stamped flower piece needs to be centered within the Old Olive square.
  8. Tie a bow from a 12" piece of Calypso Coral 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, and attach it to the top, left corner of the stamped flower piece with two Mini Glue Dots. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.