• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Grateful Bunch Card


Here's another card that will be made at my upcoming Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp. This is the first card I've made with the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set & coordinating punch, Blossom Bunch Punch. I can foresee a lot of projects being made with this bundle!


Tips:
  1. The card base is made from a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock and folded in half.
  2. The Venetian Crochet Trim was attached under the DSP layer, and trimmed to be the same length as the DSP.
  3. The lace stamp was stamped across the top of the card front, a little over an inch below the fold. Then, the DSP/crochet trim layer was added.
  4. The largest flower was stamped in the bottom, right corner, and then the leaf branches were stamped on. I only put ink on the top part of the leaf branch stamp, stopping with the bottom of the middle pair of leaves.
  5. I stamped the little blotches stamp from the Timeless Textures all around the flower and branches, stamping twice before re-inking.
  6. The large and small punched out flowers are attached to the card with Mini Glue Dots. The two, medium-sized punched out flowers are attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  7. I used all three sizes of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the flowers. The large ones were put on the large flowers, medium-sized ones on the medium-sized flowers, and the small ones on the small flowers.