Here's another card that will be made at my upcoming Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp. This is the first card I've made with the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set & coordinating punch, Blossom Bunch Punch. I can foresee a lot of projects being made with this bundle!
- The card base is made from a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock and folded in half.
- The Venetian Crochet Trim was attached under the DSP layer, and trimmed to be the same length as the DSP.
- The lace stamp was stamped across the top of the card front, a little over an inch below the fold. Then, the DSP/crochet trim layer was added.
- The largest flower was stamped in the bottom, right corner, and then the leaf branches were stamped on. I only put ink on the top part of the leaf branch stamp, stopping with the bottom of the middle pair of leaves.
- I stamped the little blotches stamp from the Timeless Textures all around the flower and branches, stamping twice before re-inking.
- The large and small punched out flowers are attached to the card with Mini Glue Dots. The two, medium-sized punched out flowers are attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I used all three sizes of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the flowers. The large ones were put on the large flowers, medium-sized ones on the medium-sized flowers, and the small ones on the small flowers.