Here is a project that will be made at my Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp later this month. It's a gift card holder made with one of Stampin' Up!'s Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bag and the Honeycomb Happiness Sale-A-Bration stamp set.
- With the bottom, straight edge of the bag along the left side of the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score the bag @ 3".
- Fold the bag along the score line, and staple each side in the middle once.
- The inside card for the message is 4-1/4" x 4".
- The gift card is put into the front pouch made after folding the bag and stapling the sides.
- The DSP strip covers up the staples. The ends of the DSP strip meet on the front, a little left of the center of the bag. The chick circle covers it up.