I'm in love with the new Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set, Pedal Pusher! I had so much fun making this card, so I know I'll be using it for a long time! This is going to be one of the cards that will be made at my Last Chance Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp on March 10.
- The card front's bottom corners are punched with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.
- A 3/4" wide strip of Crushed Curry cardstock is attached to the bottom of the inside of the card, so the openings in the punched corners are colorful when the card is closed.
- The washi tape strips are cut flush with the edges of the card.
- The images are colored in with Classic Stampin' Pads and a Blender Pen.
- Once the bike layer is matted with the Mint Macaron Cardstock, it's attached to the middle of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
If you would like to own this stamp set, you'll need to place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) by March 31st! Once you've reached the $50 amount in the shopping bag at my online store, you'll see a line in the Special Deals box that you have earned a free Sale-A-Bration item. This is where you'll redeem your Sale-A-Bration item. You earn a free Sale-A-Bration item of your choice with every $50 placed on an individual order.