• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Going Global Valentine's Day Card


I'm running a little late on my Short & Sweet Saturday card. I just started these Saturdays last week. The cards I'll be featuring on Saturdays will all be quick and easy to make.

Well, I'm not only running late on today's card, but I'm also running late on my hubby's Valentine's Day Card! I decided to have today's card also be his Valentine's Day Card. This may be a quick & easy card, but it also looks pretty good, too. I think he's going to like it.


Instructions:
  1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Attach a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic Black/Very Vanilla anchor paper from the Going Places Designer Series (DSP) Stack to the center of the card base.
  3. Emboss a 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock by running it through the Big Shot with the World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach the piece to the center of the DSP layer on the card.
  4. Attach a 1/2" x 5-1/4" piece of Delightful Dijon/Very Vanilla dots & stars paper from the same DSP stack vertically, and about 1" to the right of the larger DSP edge.
  5. Cut a 7" x 2-3/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. All of the following stamps come from the Going Global Stamp Set. Stamp the globe stamp onto the piece with the Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad, the compass stamp onto the piece with the Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Pad, and the "The Love Between Us..." stamp onto the piece with the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad. Punch them all out with the 2" Circle Punch.
  6. Attach the globe circle to the top, left of the embossed layer of the card and the compass circle under it, and a little over to the right with SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the last circle to the right of the others using Stampin' Dimensionals. See the pictures to see exactly where they go.
  7. Stamp the "I'm Lost Without You" stamp onto a 3-1/4" x 1" piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock using the Basic Black pad. Die-cut the greeting out with the banner die from the Large Numbers Framelits Dies, and attach it to the bottom right of the compass circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.