I'm starting something new today. Saturdays on my blog are now called Short & Sweet Saturdays! Each Saturday, I'll share a quick & easy card, along with instructions on how to make it. If you ever need a card quick, these will be the cards to make!
Today's card features the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Honeycomb Happiness. You can get this stamp set free with a $50 order (before shipping & tax). Orders must be placed by March 31, 2016.
- Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- With the card base still folded, punch all four corners with the Project Life Corner Punch.
- Attach a 2" x 5-1/2" piece of ice cream cone paper from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the left side of the card (just to the right of the rounded corners on the left-side of the card).
- Stamp the ice cream stamp from the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Color the cone with the Soft Suede marker from the Neutrals Collection Stampin' Write Markers, and color the bottom of the ice cream with the Mint Macaron marker from the 2015-2017 In Color Stampin' Write Markers. Punch the ice cream cone out with the 2" Circle Punch.
- Punch a scallop circle out of a scrap piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock with the 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch. Attach the ice cream cone circle to the scallop circle, and attach it to the bottom right of the DSP strip on the card using four Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach a Mint Macaron honeycomb from the Honeycomb Embellishments to the ice cream on the cone (the honeycomb's already have adhesive on them...just remove the paper-backing).
- Stamp the "You're So Sweet" stamp onto the top right, top corner of the card base using the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad.