• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Botanicals for You Z-Fold Card


Today's Sale-A-Bration (SAB) card features two SAB items -  Botanicals for You Stamp Set and Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP). I CASEd this card from one I saw on Pinterest, but the person that made it wasn't listed in the post. :( I added more flowers than the original, but that is about it.

There are only 8 days left of Sale-A-Bration!

If there are still some Sale-A-Bration items you want, you'll need to place your qualifying order by next Thursday, March 31. For every $50 you spend on an order (before shipping & tax), you get one Free Sale-A-Bration item! It's really a great deal! The Sale-A-Bration items WILL NOT appear in any future catalogs, so this is your last chance to get them!


Card Instructions:
  1. Cut one 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. With an 8-1/2" side along the top of the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4". Fold the first score line back (mountain fold), and score the second score line up (valley fold).
  2. Attach a 1-7/8" x 5-1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss/multi-color floral paper from the Wildflower Fields DSP to the far left 2-1/8" wide panel.
  3. Stamp the largest flower stamp from the Flowering Fields Stamp Set in both right corners of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the medium-sized flower on the top and bottom of the piece with the Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad, and stamp the smallest flower stamp on the top a bottom of the right side with the Calypso Coral Classic Stampin'' Pad. Stamp a branch stamp two times in each flower group using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad (see picture above for placement). Stamp the greeting stamp across the middle of the piece using the Blackberry ink pad. Attach the piece to the large, right section.
  4. Stamp the "Just for You" stamp onto the center of a 4" x 4-3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Die-cut the words out with the largest, plain oval die in the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies. Stamp the flowers and branches onto the left side of the oval, using the same colors as used on the piece in Step 3 (see pictures for placement).
  5. Cover the back of the left half of the oval with SNAIL Adhesive. With the card closed, attach the left half of the oval to the DSP panel of the card.

If you qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, you redeem them after adding your items to the shopping bag. Once all of your items are entered, look at the Special Offers box under the items list on the left. Click on the "Click Here" where it says "Congratulations! You qualify for 1 or more free Sale-A-Bration product(s) CLICK HERE" That's where you enter the SAB item you want.