Yes, I'm still here! lol I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to post any of my own creations here lately. I was sick for about a week a few weeks ago, and I've been playing catch-up ever since. I do want to let you know that no one posted a comment on my Craft Project Central (CPC) post on the Craft Project Central site, so I was not able to giveaway a free CPC subscription. I'll try again next month.
The cards I'll be posting these next few days were made at my Last Chance Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp a couple weeks ago.
It's hard to believe, but there are only 9 days left of Sale-A-Bration!
These last 3 months have gone so fast! If there are still some Sale-A-Bration items you want, you'll need to place your qualifying order by next Thursday, March 31. For every $50 you spend on an order (before shipping & tax), you get one Free Sale-A-Bration item! It's really a great deal! The Sale-A-Bration items WILL NOT appear in any future catalogs, so this is your last chance to get them!
Today's card features the beautiful, and popular, Flowering Fields Stamp Set. The flowers in this set are so pretty! I CASEd this card from one that Bonnie Allers-O'Neill made.
- Fold an 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the "my amazing mother" stamp from the Greatest Greetings Stamp Set onto the top, right corner of a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad.
- Wrap a 7" piece of Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon around the top of the Whisper White layer, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the layer. The ribbon should be just under the greeting. Tie a 5" piece of the same ribbon to the left side of the attached ribbon using a single knot. Attach the layer to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the flower stamps (see card to see the flower stamps used) from the Flowering Fields Stamp Set across a 4-1/2" x 3" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Basic Black Archival Pad. Watercolor the flowers using a Blender Pen and the following Classic Stampin' Pads: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder, and Delightful Dijon.
- With the 4-1/2" side along the top of the Stampin' Trimmer, line the left side of the piece at the 1-1/2" mark, and cut. Slide the rest of the piece over, and line the left side with the 1-1/2" mark again, and cut. This will make three 1-1/2" x 3" panels. You will cut through some of the flowers, which is what is supposed to happen. Sponge the edges of the panels using a Stamping Sponge and the Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Attach the three-panels across the bottom of the card (see picture for placement) using Stampin' Dimensionals.
If you qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, you redeem them after adding your items to the shopping bag. Once all of your items are entered, look at the Special Offers box under the items list on the left. Click on the "Click Here" where it says "Congratulations! You qualify for 1 or more free Sale-A-Bration product(s) CLICK HERE" That's where you enter the SAB item you want.