SALE-A-BRATION ENDS TODAY!
I can't believe this is my last Sale-A-Bration (SAB) card! I really like how this one turned out. I used the SAB items, What I Love Stamp Set and Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (DSP). This two-step stamp set makes beautiful flowers, and the colors and images in the DSP are wonderful!
If there are still some Sale-A-Bration items you want, you'll need to place your qualifying order sometime TODAY. Sale-A-Bration ends today at 11:50 p.m. (MT). For every $50 you spend on an order (before shipping & tax), you get one Free Sale-A-Bration item! It's really a great deal! The Sale-A-Bration items WILL NOT appear in any future catalogs, so this is your last chance to get them!
- Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Attach a 4-1/4" x 2" piece of Whisper White/multi-color floral paper from the Wildflower Fields DSP onto the bottom of a 4-1/4" x 2-1/16" piece of Hello Honey Cardstock. The bottom, left, and right edges of the DSP and Cardstock should be lined up together.
- Without attaching, lay the DSP/cardstock piece onto the bottom of the card, lining the bottom, left, and right edges of the piece and card together. Stamp the "Thank You" stamp from the What I Love Stamp Set onto the right side of the card, directly above the DSP/cardstock layer with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
- Now, attach the DSP/cardstock piece to the bottom of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Emboss a 4-1/4" x 2" piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock by running it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Cut five pearls from one of the pearl strips in the Pearl Basic Jewels, and attach them to the bottom, left side of the Calypso Coral piece. Leave a little cardstock border below the pearls. Cut nineteen pearls from another pearl strip, and attach it to the bottom, right side of the same piece. Attach the piece to the top of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Make sure to line the top of the piece with the fold in the card, and line up sides of the piece and the card together.
- Punch a circle out of a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the 2" Circle Punch. Stamp the outline flower stamp onto the right side of the circle using the Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the large, detail flower stamp onto the center of the outline flower using the Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Pad. Then, stamp the small, detail flower stamp onto the center of the stamped flower using the Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the double-leaf stamp onto the top, right and bottom, right of the flower using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the small flower stamp twice on the left side of the circle using the Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Punch a scallop circle from a scrap piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock using the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Attach the flower circle to the center of the scallop circle. Put SNAIL Adhesive across the top and bottom of the back of the scallop circle, and put one Stampin' Dimensional onto the middle. Attach the scallop circle to the left side of the card, placing it directly over the Whisper White middle. The top and bottom of the circle should overlap the top and bottom layers of the card, and the top of the scallop circle should be in-between the two pearl strips.
If you qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, you redeem them after adding your items to the shopping bag. Once all of your items are entered, look at the Special Offers box under the items list on the left. Click on the "Click Here" where it says "Congratulations! You qualify for 1 or more free Sale-A-Bration product(s) CLICK HERE" That's where you enter the SAB item you want.