• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Party Pants SAB Card


I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to do a Short & Sweet Saturday card for the last couple weeks. I'll try my best to do one every week, but sometimes it's impossible. All of my Short & Sweet Saturday cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.

Since  Sale-A-Bration is almost over, I wanted to make a card with a Sale-A-Bration stamp set. The one I chose is the Party Pants Stamp Set. This set is so perfect for birthday cards. There are so many great sayings with this set, too. I love it!

There are only a little over 5 days left of Sale-A-Bration!

If there are still some Sale-A-Bration items you want, you'll need to place your qualifying order by next Thursday, March 31. For every $50 you spend on an order (before shipping & tax), you get one Free Sale-A-Bration item! It's really a great deal! The Sale-A-Bration items WILL NOT appear in any future catalogs, so this is your last chance to get them!


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock in half to form the card base. Stamp the perimeter of the card front with the confetti stamp from the Party Pants Stamp Set using the Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad.
  2. Stamp the balloon string stamp three times onto the right side of a 3" x 4-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock (see pictures for placement) using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Wrap a strip of the Mint Macaroon striped washi tape from the It's My Party Designer Washi Tape across the bottom of the piece, wrapping the ends of the tape to the back. Wrap a strip of the balloon washi tape the same way right on top, and wrap a strip of the Basic Black washi tape on top of that. 
  3. Stamp the "Woo Hoo!" stamp onto the left side of the piece, directly over the washi tape strips using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Attach the piece to the center of a 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Then, attach it to the center of the card base.
  4. Stamp the balloon stamp onto a 5-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pads...one balloon in each color. Stamp the "Happy Birthday..." stamp onto the center of the Crushed Curry balloon using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Punch the balloons out with the largest balloon in the Balloon Bouquet Punch. Attach the Melon Mambo balloon to the top of the center string, and the Mint Macaron balloon to the right string, using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the Crushed Curry balloon to the left string using Stampin' Dimensionals (see the pictures for placement).
  5. Tie a 4" piece of Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon into a single knot, and attach it to where the strings intersect each other using a Mini Glue Dot.
  6. Attach a small Mint Macaron dot from the It's My Party Enamel Dots to the top, left corner of the Whisper White layer. Attach a small Melon Mambo dot under it, and a small Crushed Curry dot under that.


If you qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, you redeem them after adding your items to the shopping bag. Once all of your items are entered, look at the Special Offers box under the items list on the left. Click on the "Click Here" where it says "Congratulations! You qualify for 1 or more free Sale-A-Bration product(s) CLICK HERE" That's where you enter the SAB item you want.