• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

What I Love Yellow Flower Card


I have another Sale-A-Bration card for you. This one features the Sale-A-Bration products, What I Love Stamp Set and the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. I CASEd this card from one that Patty Bennett made. She used the smaller Whisper White Notecards, and mine is the regular card size made with Thick Whisper White Cardstock. I did change mine up a little bit, as you can see, but not a lot.

There are only a little over 6 days left of Sale-A-Bration!

If there are still some Sale-A-Bration items you want, you'll need to place your qualifying order by next Thursday, March 31. For every $50 you spend on an order (before shipping & tax), you get one Free Sale-A-Bration item! It's really a great deal! The Sale-A-Bration items WILL NOT appear in any future catalogs, so this is your last chance to get them!


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold one 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Open the card before stamping the flowers. It's better to stamp with one layer of cardstock on the table. Ink up the biggest bold flower stamp  from the What I Love Stamp Set with the Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp onto a scrap piece of paper, and then onto the right side of the card (stamp-off technique). Do the same two more times to make places for three flowers (see pictures for placement). Stamp the small bold flower stamp onto the center of the first flower layer using the same ink pad (without stamping-off). Do the same with the other two. Stamp the outline flower stamp on top of all three using the Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad. Then, stamp the double-leaf stamp twice onto each flower using the Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pad. Fold the card again.
  2. Attach a 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Botanical Gardens Designer Series Vellum onto a 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Cucumber Crush Cardstock. Only put adhesive on the back of the top, bottom and right side of the vellum. I made the mistake of putting a strip on the left side, and it shows up too much. :)
  3. Wrap a 7" piece of Cucumber Crush 1" Dotted Lace Trim around the right side of the Cucumber Crush/Vellum piece, and attach the trim ends to the back. Attach the whole piece to the left side of the card, along the fold. Tie a 5" piece of the same lace trim onto the top of the attached lace trim with a single knot. Trim the ends of the tied lace trim at an angle.
  4. Stamp the "a happy hello" stamp from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pad. Punch the greeting out with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Punch out a circle from a scrap piece of Cucumber Crush Cardstock using the 2" Circle Punch. Attach the greeting circle to the top of the Cucumber Crush circle, and then attach it all to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals (see pictures for placement).
If you qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, you redeem them after adding your items to the shopping bag. Once all of your items are entered, look at the Special Offers box under the items list on the left. Click on the "Click Here" where it says "Congratulations! You qualify for 1 or more free Sale-A-Bration product(s) CLICK HERE" That's where you enter the SAB item you want.