• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

A Nice Cuppa Tea-riffic Card & Weekly Deals Ending


Happy Wednesday, everyone! I have another card that will be made at my Occasions Catalog Stamp Camp tomorrow. This card features the A Nice Cuppa/Cups & Kettle Framelits Bundle. I also used the coordinating designer series paper (DSP), Have a Cuppa DSP Stack.


Card Tips:
  1. The Crushed Curry swirls on the teapot were attached using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
  2. The lemon slice was punched out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch, and then the straight edge of the lemon slice was cut with Paper Snips. A little snip was made into the center of the lemon slice, a little SNAIL Adhesive was put around the snip, and then it was slipped onto the edge of the teacup. 
  3. The teacup was attached to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  4. The Melon Mambo ends on the greeting label were made by punching a scrap piece of Melon Mambo cardstock once with the Washi Label Punch. Then, the label was cut in half. The greeting was stamped onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, and then punch out with the Washi Label Punch. Then, each piece of the Melon Mambo label was attached to each end of the Whisper White label, making sure the Melon Mambo ends show from the front. The label was attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.



If you are reading this in an email, you'll need to go to the actual blog post to see what this week's deals are. This set of deals end on Monday, April 11.
Sale: $3.75
Price: $5.00
Sale: $4.50
Price: $6.00
Sale: $16.50
Price: $22.00
Sale: $2.25
Price: $3.00
Sale: $13.50
Price: $18.00
Sale: $15.00
Price: $20.00
Sale: $3.75
Price: $5.00
Sale: $3.75
Price: $5.00
Sale: $1.88
Price: $2.50
Sale: $23.25
Price: $31.00
Sale: $13.50
Price: $18.00
Sale: $21.75
Price: $29.00