• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Rose Wonder Sympathy Card - CPC58


Happy Tax Day! I hope those of you that file on the last day get it all filed on time. :)

Today's card is one I made for this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #58 (CPC58). You can win a free, month Craft Project Central Subscription by playing along. Click on the sketch post link above to find out how.

I used the very pretty Rose Wonder/Rose Garden Thinlits Bundle. Not only does this set have a beautiful rose, flower, and stem, it also has some wonderful greetings & frame. I absolutely love the die set that coordinates with it, too!


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold one 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Basic Black Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Attach a 2-3/4" x 5-1/4" piece of rose paper from the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the left side of the card base. Emboss a 1-1/8" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock by running it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then, attach the piece to the right side of the card base. There should be space in-between this strip and the DSP piece.
  3. Die-cut a rose from a 2-3/4" x 2-1/2" piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock using the rose die (without leaves) from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. Die-cut the small leaf in the rose/leaves die two times from a scrap piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock. I used the Precision Base Plate when I die-cut both the rose and the leaves. I then removed the cardstock from the dies with the Big Shot Die Brush. Trim off the parts of the flower that might be attached to the leaves after they are die-cut. 
  4. Lay the rose down in its desired position. Lay the leaves where they should go. While the rose is still laying on the card, attach each leaf to the card using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Once the leaves are attached, attach the rose to the card with the same glue.
  5. Stamp the "With Sympathy" stamp from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set onto a 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the frame stamp around the greeting with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Die-cut the frame out with the frame die.
  6. Attach a Cherry Cobbler Candy Dot from the Regals Candy Dots to each end of the greeting piece, and then attach it onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.