Happy Saturday, everyone! I was getting ready to make my Short & Sweet Saturday card when my hubby came in from the mailbox with my April Paper Pumpkin Kit. I opened it right away, to see this month's kit, but I also wanted to see the surprise free stamp set that was added to it. All I can say is WOW! I LOVE IT! It's called All about Everything, and has 18 stamps in the set. It has flowers, leaves, watercolor-type swooshes, and some wonderful greetings! I knew I just had to make today's card with it. It's perfect for my Short & Sweet Saturday project because it's so quick and easy to make.
Scroll to the bottom of the post to find out how you can get the new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog for FREE from ME!
In case you were wondering, the April Paper Pumpkin Kit is wonderful, too! Come back tomorrow to see a video showing it. If you missed out on this great kit, you'll want to start subscribing to Paper Pumpkin today! CLICK HERE to subscribe...Please designate me as your demonstrator, too.
- Fold one 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock in half to make the card base.
- Stamp the large flower stamp from the All about Everything Stamp Set in a zig-zag line across a 5" x 3-3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the small flower stamp onto the center of each flower using the Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the small watercolor swoosh stamp into the white center of the flowers using the Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the single-leaf stamp onto the flowers as shown using the Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the "Happy Birthday" stamp onto the bottom right corner of the piece, using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
- Attach the stamped piece onto a 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Hello Honey Cardstock, and then attach it to the center of the Lost Lagoon card base.
Get a New 2016-2017 Annual Catalog Free From Me...Here's How!
Place at least a $50* order (before shipping & tax), AND use the hostess code BDEZ42BX at my ONLINE STORE by Friday, April 29, and I'll mail the new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog to you for FREE in May!
*If your order is $150 or more (before shipping & tax) DO NOT use the hostess code. That way, you'll get the Stampin' Rewards. I'll still mail the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog to you for FREE!
|Enter the hostess code on the shopping bag screen. You must enter the hostess code BDEZ42BX to get your free catalog.|
|Make sure to click the "Yes" box for the "Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information". If you don't, I won't have your information. If I don't have your information, I can't mail your free catalog to you.|