• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Picture Perfect


Here is this week's Short & Sweet Saturday card. All of my Short & Sweet Saturday cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.

I've been dying to make a card with this beautiful Picture Perfect Stamp Set, and I finally got to do it! This stamp set is a two-step stamp set, making it possible to have different colors in the images. So pretty!


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. The images are stamped onto a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
  3. Stamp the #4 hummingbird stamp from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set onto the left side of the Very Vanilla piece using the Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the #3 hummingbird stamp directly on top of first hummingbird image using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. Ink up the #1 hummingbird stamp with the Old Olive pad, stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp directly on top of the same hummingbird. Stamp the #2 hummingbird stamp onto the throat of the hummingbird using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamping the hummingbird stamps in this order makes it easier to line the stamps up.
  4. Stamp three flowers, with two leaves per flower, around the right side of the Very Vanilla piece.
  5. How to stamp the flowers - Ink the #1 flower stamp with the Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, stamp onto a scrap piece of paper (stamping off technique), and then stamp it onto the cardstock. Stamp the #2 flower stamp directly over the first flower image using the Real Red pad (without stamping off). Stamp the #3 flower stamp directly onto the stamped flower using the Cherry Cobbler pad.
  6. How to stamp the leaves - Stamp the #1 leaf stamp onto the cardstock with the Mossy Meadow pad. Stamp the #2 leaf stamp directly on top of the first leaf image with the Old Olive pad (without stamping off). Ink up the #3 leaf stamp with the Old Olive pad, stamp it off, and then stamp it directly onto the stamped leaf.
  7. After the flowers and leaves are stamped, stamp the "You are just the Nicest" stamp onto the Very Vanilla piece using the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad (refer to pictures for placement).
  8. Attach the Very Vanilla piece to the 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Soft Suede Cardstock, and then attach it to the Cherry Cobbler card base.