• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Summer Silhouettes


Here is this week's Short & Sweet Saturday card. All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.

This week's S&SS card features these retiring items...Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set, A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set, Melon Mambo 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, It's My Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack, and It's My Party Enamel Dots.


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Stamp the medium-sized flower stamp from the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set four times across a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Crushed Curry Classic Pad. They should be a little above the center of the piece. Clean the stamp and stamp it three more times, in-between the Crushed Curry ones, using the Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad. They should be stamped lower than the Crushed Curry ones. They'll be right across the middle of the Whisper White layer.
  3. Stamp the small stem stamp onto the bottom of each flower using the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad. Then, stamp the leaf branch stem under each flower with the Mint Macaron pad. The top two leaves of the branch should be on either side of each stem. They should also be the only leaves that show above the DSP and ribbon.
  4. Stamp the "better get better" stamp from the A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set onto the top, right corner of the Whisper White piece using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
  5. Attach a 5-1/4" x 1" piece of Crushed Curry/Whisper White plus signs paper from the It's My Party DSP Stack across the bottom of the Whisper White piece.
  6. Wrap a 7" piece of Melon Mambo 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon across the top of the DSP piece, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Whisper White piece. Tie a 4" piece of the same ribbon onto the left side of the attached ribbon with a single knot. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.
  7. Attach the Whisper White/DSP piece to the center of the card base. Attach a small Melon Mambo enamel dot from the It's My Party Enamel Dots onto the bottom of each Crushed Curry flower. Attach a small Crushed Curry enamel dot from the same pack onto the bottom of each Melon Mambo flower. Each enamel dot should cover up the rounded, top part of the stems.