• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Wetlands


Here is this week's Short & Sweet Saturday card. All of my Short & Sweet Saturday cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.

Today's card is a perfect masculine card. I don't know about you, but I struggle with masculine cards, and I'm always so happy when I make one I like. This card features the stamp set, Wetlands.


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Tip Top Taupe Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Emboss a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Soft Sky Cardstock by running it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with the World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
  3. Attach a 5-1/4" x 1-1/2" piece of light, multi-color chevron paper from the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Pack across a 5-1/4" x 1-3/4" piece of Tip Top Taupe Cardstock. Then, attach the strip across the center of the Soft Sky layer on the card.
  4. Stamp the birds stamp from the Wetlands Stamp Set across the bottom of a 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Stamp the "Thinking of You" stamp onto the top, right corner of the piece with the same Memento Pad. 
  5. Sponge the area below the birds with a Sponge Dauber and the Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad. Sponge the area above the birds with a Sponge Dauber and the Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad. Sponge around the greeting so the area behind it remains white. This makes it look like it's stamped in a cloud.
  6. Attach the stamped piece onto a 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Then, attach it to the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.