• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Timeless Textures Floral Card


Today's card is the last card that was made at my Occasions Catalog Stamp Camp last week. I used the wonderful grunge-like stamp set, Timeless Textures. Everyone that attended really liked this card, and could believe how fast it went together. The greeting comes from the stamp set that comes in the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit. It can't be purchased without the kit.


Tips:
  1. The border around the Whisper White piece was stamped with the Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad, the grid stamp was stamped down the center part of the piece with the Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad, and the two flourishes and the splotches were stamped with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad.
  2. The center of the flower was sponged with a Sponge Dauber using the Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad, and then the flower center was attached.
  3. The Whisper White strip was punched with the Banner Triple Punch, and then the greeting was stamped using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. The Gold Metallic Thread was wrapped around my hand three or four times, and then cut off the spool. Once the thread was slipped off my hand, I twisted the center of the loops that were just made, laid the twisted part onto the bottom of the flower, and then attached a Stampin' Dimensional over the thread and onto the flower. Then, I took the backing off the dimensional, and attach it to the card.