Happy "hump" day everyone! I don't know about you, but this week is flying by!
Today's card is the first card I've made with the sneak peek products, Love & Affection Stamp Set, Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), Affectionately Yours Washi Tape, Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (TIEF), and Layering Squares Framelits Dies. I attended a meeting that my upline gave for those of us in her downline on Sunday, and this is the card I made for our card swap. It's a 4-1/4" square card, and it will fit in the Medium Envelopes like a regular-sized card.
- Fold a 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Watermelon Wonder Cardstock in half to form the card base. The fold on this card is on the top of the card.
- Emboss the top, right corner of a 4" x 4" piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock by running it through the Big Shot with the flower bunch folder in the Floral Affection TIEF set.
- Attach a 4" x 1-1/2" piece of Night of Navy/multi-color floral paper from the Affectionately Yours DSP to the bottom of the Crumb Cake layer. Attach a strip of the Watermelon Wonder striped washi tape from the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape above the DSP layer, wrapping the ends of the tape to the back. Attach the whole thing to the middle of the card base.
- Die-cut a 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the 2-3/8" square die from the Layering Squares Framelits Dies. Die-cut a 3" x 3" piece of Night of Navy with the 2-3/4" scallop square die.
- Stamp the "sending a smile..." stamp from the Love & Affection Stamp Set onto the right side of the Whisper White square using the Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad. See pictures for placement.
- Stamp the largest flower stamp onto the bottom, left corner of the Whisper White square using the Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the largest flower center stamp into the center of the flower using the Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the smallest, outline leaf stamp onto each side of the flower using the Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the second, largest flower stamp onto the top, left corner and the bottom, right corner of the Whisper White square using the Night of Navy ink pad. Stamp the smallest flower center stamp into the center of both Night of Navy flowers using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the smallest, outline leaf stamp onto the top, right of each Night of Navy flower using the Cucumber Crush ink pad.
- Stamp the smallest, five-petal flower stamp in-between the top Night of Navy Flower and the Watermelon Wonder flower using the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the small, four-petal flower stamp in-between the Watermelon Wonder flower and the bottom, Night of Navy flower using the Daffodil Delight ink pad.
- Attach the stamped square onto the center of the Night of Navy scallop square, and then attach the whole thing to the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.