• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

The Open Sea Flip-Flop Card


Here is the last card that will be made at my Fond Farewell Stamp Camp. I CASEd this card from one France Martin made.

The retiring items I used on this card are The Open Sea Stamp Set, And Many More Stamp Set, the World Map Stamp, Circle Card Thinlits, 1/8" Brads, and 2-1/2" Circle Punch.


Card Tips:
  1. The water on the ship cirlce and the water on the World Map are sponged with Lost Lagoon ink using a Sponge Dauber.
  2. The ship circle was punched out with the 2" Circle Punch. After it's punched out, the circle edges were sponged with Soft Suede ink.
  3. The Hardwood circle was punched out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. Once it's punch out, the 1/8" Brads were added.
  4. After the ship circle was attached to the Hardwood circle, the circles were attached to the circle in the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  5. All of the actual stamping was done with the Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad.
  6. The greeting banner was made with the banner die in the Circle Card Thinlits Dies.