Here is the last card that will be made at my Fond Farewell Stamp Camp. I CASEd this card from one France Martin made.
The retiring items I used on this card are The Open Sea Stamp Set, And Many More Stamp Set, the World Map Stamp, Circle Card Thinlits, 1/8" Brads, and 2-1/2" Circle Punch.
- The water on the ship cirlce and the water on the World Map are sponged with Lost Lagoon ink using a Sponge Dauber.
- The ship circle was punched out with the 2" Circle Punch. After it's punched out, the circle edges were sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- The Hardwood circle was punched out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. Once it's punch out, the 1/8" Brads were added.
- After the ship circle was attached to the Hardwood circle, the circles were attached to the circle in the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- All of the actual stamping was done with the Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad.
- The greeting banner was made with the banner die in the Circle Card Thinlits Dies.