• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Blooms & Wishes For You Card


I'm in love with this new stamp set, Blooms & Wishes. This is the first card I've made with this stamp set, and it turned out pretty good, if I say so myself. All I did was stamp and add some pearls. That's it! This stamp set doesn't need anything special done with it to make a card look fabulous!


Card Instructions:
  1. Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Stamp the flowers and leaves on the bottom, right corner of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock (see picture for placement). The large five-petal flower and smallest flower stamps from the Blooms & Wishes Stamp Set were stamped with the Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad. The large four-petal flower stamp was stamped with the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad.  The daisy stamp was stamped with the Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad. The second, smallest flower stamp was stamped with the Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad. The flower centers and greeting stamps were stamped with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad. The leaves and branch stamps were stamped with the Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad.
  3. Attach the stamped layer to the card base.
  4. Add a large pearl from the Pearl Basic Jewels to the centers of the large Flirty Flamingo flower, Sweet Sugarplum flower, and the two Rich Razzleberry flowers. Add a medium-sized pearl to the centers of the two small Flirty Flamingo flowers.