This is the first card I've made with this stamp set, Fresh Fruit. I love how the peach stamps look after stamping. The texture in the stamps is wonderful! The texture makes it look like the peaches are stamped in more than one color.
- Fold one 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Peekaboo Peach Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Emboss a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock by running it through the Big Shot with the Petal Burst embossing folder. Sponge the raised petals with Daffodil Delight ink using a Sponge Dauber. Only the top half of the piece needs to be sponged.
- Stamp the "Thank You" stamp from the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set onto the bottom, right corner of a 4" x 3" piece of Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper (DSP) using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Attach the DSP to the bottom of the embossed piece.
- Cut a doily from the Delicate White Doilies in half, and attach it to the top, center of the DSP. Put the SNAIL Adhesive on the center, solid section of the doily, only.
- Wrap a 6" piece of Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon around the top of the DSP and doily, and attach the ribbon ends on the back of the embossed piece. Attach the whole thing to the Peekaboo Peach card base.
- Stamp the peach stamp onto a 4" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock twice using the Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the double leaf/stem stamp onto the top of each peach using the Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad. Cut the peaches out, freehand, with Paper Snips.
- Cut two 24" pieces of Linen Thread. Fold one of the pieces in half, and then in half again. This will leave make it about 6" in length. Tie it into a bow. Cut the loops apart on the two tails of the bow (keep the loops of the actual bow intact). Do the same with the other piece of thread. Attach a bow to each peach, using Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach one of the peaches onto the right side of the ribbon with SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the other peach to the left of the first peach with Stampin' Dimensionals (see pictures for placement).
July Online Order Thank You Gift
Everyone that places an Online Order at My Online Store in July will receive my Swirly Bird Flower Garden Card (pictured below), along with step-by-step instructions on how to make it! The inside of the card will be blank, so you can either give this card away, or keep it for yourself. You can see the supplies list for this card, HERE.