This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card really comes together quick! I used one of my new favorite stamp sets, Blooms & Wishes. I also used some new 2016-2018 In Colors (Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum), Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, & the Layering Ovals Framelits.
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.
- Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock in half to make the card base.
- Stamp the flowers around the perimeter of a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. The six-petal flower stamp from the Blooms & Wishes Stamp Set is stamped with the Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad, the four-petal flower stamp is stamped with the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad, and the daisy flower stamp is stamped with the So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the rounded-flower center stamp onto the center of the So Saffron flowers with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the multi-stemmed flower center stamp onto the center of the Sweet Sugarplum flowers with the Soft Suede ink pad, as well.
- Wrap a 7" piece of Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon around the center of the stamped piece, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of it with SNAIL Adhesive. Attach this to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the "for you" stamp onto the center of a 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Sweet Sugarplum ink pad. Die-cut it out with the 4th largest oval die in the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- Die-cut a scallop oval from a piece of 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of So Saffron Cardstock with the 2nd largest scallop oval die. Attach the greeting oval to the top of the scallop oval, and then attach it to the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
July Online Order Thank You Gift
Everyone that places an Online Order at My Online Store in July will receive my Swirly Bird Flower Garden Card (pictured below), along with step-by-step instructions on how to make it! The inside of the card will be blank, so you can either give this card away, or keep it for yourself. You can see the supplies list for this card, HERE.