This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card is a quick and easy card that will brighten anyone's day. I used the new Sunshine Saying/Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Bundle. I also used the new Moroccan Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Classic Label Punch.
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock from the Moroccan 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Attach an 1" x 5-1/2" piece of Moroccan DSP to the right side of the card base.
- Die-cut a 3" x 5" piece of Dapper Denim Cardstock with the flower die in the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. Put glue from the Fine-Tip Glue Pen on the back of the flower, only putting the glue on the top part of the stem, and bottom, center of the flower. Attach it to the card at an angle (see picture).
- Die-cut the butterfly die from a scrap piece of Emerald Envy Cardstock from the Moroccan 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock. Attach it to the top left of the card, only putting glue onto the back, center of the piece.
- Die-cut the "sunshine" die from a 4-1/2" x 1" piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock. Attach it across the card, over the lower part of the flower stem with Stampin' Dimensionals. Put small pieces onto the back of the word so the dimensionals can't be seen from the front.
- Stamp the "is on its way" stamp from the Sunshine Saying Stamp Set onto a scrap piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock from the Moroccan 8-1/2" x 11 Cardstock using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Attach it to the bottom, right of the card.
- Attach a Dapper Denim star from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes to the right end of the Delightful Dijon label. Attach a larger Emerald Envy circle from the same Enamel Shapes to the top of the butterfly's center.