This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card is a sneak peek of a bundle that will be available to purchase next month. This is the first card I've made with it, and I know I'll be making so many more! The stamp set is called Thoughtful Branches, and the die set is called Beautiful Branches Thinlits. If you earn any $5 coupons this month during Bonus Days, you could use them to get this wonderful bundle!
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.
- Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock in half to form the card base. The fold should be on the top of the card.
- Attach a 3/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper (DSP) onto the left side of the card base. Attach another piece of DSP, the same size, on the right side of the card base.
- Stamp the "You're in my Thoughts" stamp from the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set onto the bottom, right corner of a 3" x 5-1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the trunk stamp to the left of the "Y" in the greeting using the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the tree top stamp onto a 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock using the Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad. Make sure the arrow on the stamp is pointing straight up. Die-cut it out with its coordinating die from the Beautiful Branches Thinlits, making sure the arrow in the die is pointing straight up (the same as the stamp). FYI: When the outer perimeter of the die is lined up with the tree top image, it's ready to be die-cut.
- Attach the tree top to the top of the trunk using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. I only put glue on the center section of the die-cut, from the top to the bottom. The sides have no glue.
- Stamp the right-facing bird stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut it out with its coordinating die. Attach it to the left side of the tree top with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach the Whisper White/tree layer to a 3-1/8" x 5-1/2" piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock. Attach the whole thing to the center of the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
All of the supplies are listed below, except for the Thoughtful Branches and Beautiful Branches Thinlits. I'll add them to the list once they become available.
July Online Order Thank You Gift
Everyone that places an Online Order at My Online Store in July will receive my Swirly Bird Flower Garden Card (pictured below), along with step-by-step instructions on how to make it! The inside of the card will be blank, so you can either give this card away, or keep it for yourself. You can see the supplies list for this card, HERE.