This week's Short & Sweet Saturday card features the Number of Years Stamp Set. The big, rustic-looking numbers are wonderful, but the other images in the set are wonderful, too! The floral stamps make beautiful bouquets, and the greetings are perfect, too!
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Dapper Denim Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Cut three, 1-1/4" x 3" pieces of Moroccan Designer Series Paper (DSP). Make sure all three show different designs. Attach the pieces to the top of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. The DSP strips should be right next to each other. The Very Vanilla border around the top and sides of the DSP strips should be the same width.
- Wrap a 6" piece Delightful Dijon 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon around the bottom of the DSP strips, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Very Vanilla piece using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the whole thing to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the leaves/stems stamp from the Number of Years Stamp Set onto the bottom, left corner of a 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the lilac-type flower stamp onto the left stem using the Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad, the double-rose-type stamp onto the two, top stems using the Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Pad, and the 5-petal flower stamp onto the two, lower stems using the Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Stamp the "Happy" and "Birthday" stamps onto the top, right corner of the stamped, floral piece, using the Early Espresso Classic Stamin' Pad. See pictures for placement of the words.
- Attach the stamped, floral piece to a 3" x 3" piece of Dapper Denim Cardstock, and then attach it to the bottom of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. See pictures for placement.
GET THIS TUTORIAL FREE IN AUGUST!
You can get this tutorial TWO ways. They are:
Place a minimum $15 online order* (before shipping & tax) with me, using the Host Code GGP4BP9G, and I'll email my illustrated, step-by-step Thoughtful Branches Tutorial to you for FREE!
Purchase the Thoughtful Branches Bundle, OR place a minimum $50 online order* (before shipping & tax), from me in August using the Host Code GGP4BP9G, and you'll not only receive my Thoughtful Branches Tutorial for free, but you'll also receive the consumable supplies to make all four cards (pre-cut cardstock, DSP, & embellishments). The die-cuts will not be done for you, since you'll already have the die set. The embossing & punching will be done for you.Make sure your email address is entered and correct when you place your order online. I'll need it so I can email the tutorial to you.
If you order is $150 or more (before shipping & tax), DO NOT use the Host Code. This way, you'll get the Stampin' Rewards you qualify for. I WILL still email the tutorial to you, and mail the consumable card supplies to you.
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY AUGUST 31
*only those living in the United States can place an order from me - per Stampin' Up! rules.
Remember, the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set is only available August 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!