I'm using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set again for this week's Short & Sweet Saturday. One of the reasons I love this set, is that it can be used all year-around! This stamp set does have a coordinating die set called Beautiful Branches Thinlits. This is the first time I've used the stamp set without the dies. Come back Monday to see four cards that I've made with this bundle that cover all four seasons of the year!
REMEMBER - The Thoughtful Branches is only available until August 31 or while supplies last! You can purchase the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set and the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies separately, or save 10% when purchasing them together as a bundle. CLICK HERE to see the stamp set and the die set. Visit my ONLINE STORE to place your order
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet cards, too.
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Pool Party Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Insert the top half of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock into the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and run it through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Stamp the "Your Kindness..." stamp from the Thoughful Branches Stamp Set onto the bottom, right corner of the piece using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Attach a 4" x 2" piece of Pool Party diagonal-striped paper from the Subtles Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack across the center of a 4" x 2-1/4" piece of Pool Party Cardstock. Then, attach it across the Crumb Cake piece, directly above the greeting. Attach the whole thing to the center of the card base.
- Insert a narrow end of a 2" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and punch. Stamp the grass stamp across the bottom of the tag using the Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the tree trio stamp onto the top of the grass using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the triangular-dotted stamp onto the trees' branches, once in each of the following colors - (left to right) So Saffron, Calypso Coral, and Pear Pizzazz.
- Tie a 4" piece of Pool Party 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon into a single knot, and trim the ribbon ends at an angle. Attach the knotted ribbon on top of the tag with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach the tag onto the card, at an angle, using Stampin' Dimensionals (see pictures for placement).