Today's card is one of the cards that will be made at my Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp tomorrow. It features the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set. I think that scarecrow is so cute!
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
- Soft Suede: 5-1/2" x 2-1/4" (strip across the card)
- Soft Suede: 3" x 3" (scallop oval)
- Very Vanilla: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" (oval)
- Very Vanilla: 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" (scarecrow and crow)
- Petals & Paisleys DSP: 5-1/2" x 2" (designer paper strip
- 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack (Rich Razzleberry): 7" & 4"
- The Scarecrow is stamped with the Basic Black Archival Pad, and it's colored in with Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, & Rich Razzleberry markers.
- The crow is stamped with the Basic Black Archival Pad, the beak is colored in with the Delightful Dijon marker, and it's cut out freehand. The crow was attached with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The "thankful" is stamped with the Rich Razzleberry ink pad, and the "for you" is stamped with the Soft Suede ink pad. Both stamps come from the Endless Thanks Stamp Set.
- The 7" piece of ribbon is the one that is wrapped around the cardstock/DSP strip. The 4" piece is the one tied onto the first one.