• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Christmas Noel - Christmas Pines


Here's the last card that was made at my stamp camp last week. The card features the wonderful Christmas Pines Bundle. The bundle includes the Christmas Pines Stamp Set and the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. When they are purchased as a bundle, you save 10%! I also used the coordinating designer series paper (DSP), Presents & Pinecones.


Dimensions:
  • Cherry Cobbler:  4-1/4" x 11" (card base)
  • Whisper White:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Soft Suede:  2-1/2" x 1-1/2" (pine cone bases)
  • Early Espresso:  2-1/2" x 1-1/2" (detailed pine cones)
  • Cherry Cobbler:  1-3/4" x 1" (bow)
  • Presents & Pinecones DSP:  4" x 1-1/2"
  • 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon:  6" & 4" (Cherry Cobbler ribbon)
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Cherry Cobbler card base in half to form a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base. The fold will be on the top of the card.
  2. Attach the DSP to the bottom of the base layer.
  3. Stamp the "Noel" stamp from the Christmas Pines Stamp Set on the right side of the base layer, above the DSP, using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. Stamp the wide-needle pine branches stamp onto the top, left corner of the base layer three times using the Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad. Do NOT re-ink between stamping. I stamped the first one in the center, then stamped on the top, and then over to the right side.
  5. Wrap the 6" piece of ribbon around the top of the DSP, and attach the ends of the ribbon onto the back of the base layer. Tie the 4" piece of ribbon onto the left side of the attached ribbon, using a single knot. Attach the base layer to the center of the card base front.
  6. Die-cut two pine cone bases from the Soft Suede piece using the largest pine cone framelit die. Die-cut two detailed acorns from the Early Espresso piece, using the diamond-shaped detail pine cone thinlit die. Die-cut one bow from the smallest Cherry Cobbler piece using the smallest bow die. All dies come from the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
  7. Brush the detailed pine cones all over with the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Then, attach them to each pine cone base using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Attach the two pine cones to the upper part of the stamped pine branches.
  8. Attach one of the largest rhinestones from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the bow. Attach the bow above the pine cones with a Mini Glue Dot.