• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Father Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Card


This is another card that was made at my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack earlier this month. I LOVE this stamp set! I've always loved vintage-looking Santas! I used the Father Christmas Stamp Set, the Warmth & Cheer Designer Washi Tape, and the Baker's Twine Trio Pack.


Dimensions:
  • Garden Green Cardstock:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Cherry Cobbler Cardstock:  2-3/4" x 3-3/4" (scallop oval)
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock:  2-3/4" x 3-3/4" (oval)
  • Baker's Twine Trio Pack:  6" (2 in each color)
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Garden Green piece in half to form the card base.
  2. Stamp the Christmas Greetings border stamp from the Father Christmas Stamp Set across the top of the Crumb Cake base layer using the Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the smaller border stamp across the bottom of the piece using the same ink pad. Sponge the edges of the piece using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.
  3. Attach three different pieces of washi tape from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Washi Tape across the middle of the piece. Each should be a little different in length, but all should be shorter than the width of the Crumb Cake base layer. 
  4. Wrap one of each color twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack across the bottom half of the washi tape strips, and attach the ends of the Baker's Twine to the back of the piece using Scotch Tape. Attach the base layer to the card base.
  5. Tie the other three pieces of Baker's Twine to the right side of the attached Baker's Twine using a double-knot. Tie the ends of this set of Baker's Twine together into a single knot.
  6. Stamp the Santa stamp onto the center of the last Crumb Cake piece using the Chocolate Chip ink pad. Die-cut the Santa out with the second, largest oval die from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. Sponge the edges of the oval with the Crumb Cake ink pad.
  7. Die-Cut a scallop oval from the Cherry Cobbler piece using the largest, scallop oval die. Attach the Santa oval to the scallop oval, and then attach the whole thing to the center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.