• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

I'm a Guest Tutorial Author for Splitcoaststampers!


I'm so excited to announce that I'm a guest tutorial author for Splitcoaststampers (SCS) today! I couldn't believe it when I was asked, and I'm extremely honored! SCS is now having a wonderful event called Falliday Fest. Dina Kowal asked if I would do a tutorial and video for the Pumpkin Blocks Decor I made during my 12 Weeks of Fall & Halloween last year. My project is the first tutorial for this two-week event, too! 

This is the first time I've done a video, so I was pretty nervous. It's not perfect, but not bad for a first attempt. Now that I've done one video, I plan on doing some for my blog, too! In the meantime, you can see my video below.

Click Here to See My Tutorial on Splitcoastampers