• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Merriest Wishes - Christmas SAS Card


This Christmas card was made at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack (SAS) last night. I made a couple cards with non-traditional Christmas colors, and this was one of them.

This card features the Merriest Wishes Bundle. It includes the Merriest Wishes Stamp Set and Merry Tags Framelits Dies. Purchasing them together as a bundle saves you 10%! I also used the beautiful Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF).  I love how the embossed pine branches make it look like the ornament is hanging from a Christmas tree.


Dimensions:
  • Pear Pizzazz:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Sahara Sand:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Soft Sky:  2-1/4" x 2-1/2" (background ornament)
  • Whisper White:  2-1/4" x 2-1/2" (deer/trees ornament)
  • Silver 1/8" Ribbon:  2" and 8"
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Pear Pizzazz piece in half to form the card base.
  2. Emboss the base layer by running it through the Big Shot with the Pine Bough TIEF. Stamp the "Be Joyful" stamp from the Merriest Wishes Stamp Set onto the bottom, left corner using the Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad.
  3. Die-cut a background ornament from the Soft Sky piece using the plain tag framelit die in the Merriest Tags Framelits Dies. Stamp the dotted stamp onto the ornament using the Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. Die-cut a deer/trees ornament from the Whisper White piece using the deer/trees tag die. Color the deer and the tree trunks with the Soft Suede Marker from the Neutrals Collection Stampin' Write Markers, and color the trees with the Pear Pizzazz marker from the Subtles Collection Stampin' Write Markers. Color the ground with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
  5. Attach the deer/trees ornament to the top of the ornament background using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
  6. Put a Mini Glue Dot onto each end of the 2" ribbon piece. Attach the ribbon to the embossed base layer by attaching one end to the front, and the other end to the back of the piece (see pictures for placement). Attach the base layer to the card base.
  7. Attach the ornament to the bottom of the ribbon using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  8. Tie the 8" ribbon piece into a bow. Attach the bow to the top of the ornament using a Mini Glue Dot.