• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Noel Christmas Stockings - Hang Your Stocking


Today's card is one that was made at my stamp camp last week. I had a lot of fun coming up with this one!

I used the Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set and the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack.

FYI:  I used Copper Foil Sheets on this card for the "Noel". These foil sheets have been very popular. So popular, it has forced Stampin' Up! to put them on the "not orderable" list until they get some new packs in, and fulfill all of the backorders. I'll let you know when they're available to order again.


Dimensions:
  • Garden Green:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Crumb Cake:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Whisper White:  3-3/4" x 3-1/4" (fireplace)
  • Crumb Cake:  4" x 1/2" (mantle)
  • Whisper White:  4-1/4" x 3-1/4" (stocking pieces)
  • Copper Foil Sheets:  4" x 3/4" (Noel die-cut)
  • Warmth & Cheer DSP:  4" x 2" (wallpaper)
Tips:
  • The DSP piece was attached to the very top of the Crumb Cake base layer.
  • The opening in the "fireplace" was made by using the 3rd largest die in the Layering Square Framelits Dies. Only the top half of the die is used.
  • Once the opening is made, the "fireplace" piece was embossed with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then, it was sponged with the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.
  • The "fireplace" piece was attached to the bottom of the Crumb Cake base layer, centering it left and right.
  • The "Noel" was die-cut out of the Copper Foil using the "Noel" die in the Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies. Gold Foil Sheets will also work.
  • Sponge the Crumb Cake mantle piece with the Crumb Cake ink pad. Put SNAIL Adhesive across the back of the mantle piece (along the top). Attach the thin strip under the die-cut "Noel" to the adhesive part of the mantle. Then, attach the mantle to the top of the fireplace with Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhesive does not have to be put on the back of the letters.
  • The colors of the stockings, holly berries, holly leaves, and poinsettia are Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler. The white trim on the top of each stocking is stamped with the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. They are all stamped onto the last Whisper White piece, using the Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set. Die-cut all of the images out with their coordinating dies from the Christmas Stockings Thinlits.
  • Attach the white trim to the top of the stockings with SNAIL, and the poinsettia, holly leaves, and holly berries with Mini Glue Dots.
  • Attach the stockings to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.