First off, I want to let you know about the two wonderful promotions that Stampin' Up! has this month. The Short & Sweet Saturday card is below.
The first promotion only runs for a few days! Today is World Card Making Day, and Stampin' Up! wants to celebrate by giving you some great deals!
Above is the complete flyer with all of the information. It's a little hard to read the list, so I've included just the list below. You can see any of these pictures enlarged by clicking on them.
Hurry, the World Card Making Day Promotions ends on Wednesday, October 5!
The second promotion is an annual promotion Stampin' Up! has, and it runs through the whole month of October! Buy three, packs of Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! That's an $11 savings!
Once again, the picture above is the complete flyer with all of the information. Below is a close-up picture of the list of Designer Series Paper packs that are part of the sale. Click on the pictures to see the enlarged versions of the pictures.
The Designer Series Paper Sale Ends on October 31, 2016
Now it's time for my Short & Sweet Saturday Card (S&SS)! This week's S&SS card is one that was made at my Holiday Catalog Stamp Camp last Thursday. It features the Paisleys & Posies Bundle. The bundle includes the Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set and the Paisley Framelits Dies. Buying these two items as a bundle saves you 10%!
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet Saturday cards, too.
- Fold one 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the three, largest, circular stamps from the Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set all over a 4" x 3-3/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the following Classic Stampin' Pads: Pumpkin Pie (largest stamp), Rich Razzleberry (middle-sized stamp), and Pear Pizzazz (smallest stamp).
- Attach the stamped Very Vanilla piece to a 4" x 4" piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- Stamp the Thankful-Grateful-Blessed stamp onto the top, left corner of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock using the Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Attach the stamped piece to the bottom part of the Crumb Cake piece, below the greeting.
- Die-cut the five-point detailed die from the Paisely Framelits Dies out of a 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" piece of Copper Foil Sheets.
- Wrap a 34" piece of Pumpkin Pie/Basic Black twine from the Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the top of the Pear Pizzazz layer twice, tying the twine ends together into a single knot. Thread the copper die-cut onto the twine, and then tie the twine into a bow.
- Attach one of each size Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive enamel dot from the Halloween Night Enamel Dots across the right side of the Crumb Cake layer, right above the bow. The small-sized ones are on the ends, and the large-sized ones are in the middle.