It's the weekend, and time for another Short & Sweet Saturday card! This week's card features the Cookie Cutter Christmas and Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Sets. I also used the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP). This is going to be one of the card designs made at my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack this Thursday.
All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet Saturday cards, too.
- Early Espresso: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
- Whisper White: 5-1/4" x 4" (base layer)
- Crumb Cake: 3" x 2-3/4" (reindeer)
- Candy Cane Lane DSP: 5-1/4" x 1"
- Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon - 7"
- Fold the Early Espresso card base piece in half. Fold should be on the top.
- Stamp the top half of the Whisper White base layer with the star, candy cane, & mitten stamps from the Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set using the Real Red & Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pads.
- Stamp the "Warm Heartfelt..." stamp from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set onto the bottom, right corner of the base layer using the Real Red ink pad.
- Attach the DSP layer across the base layer, directly above the greeting.
- Wrap the ribbon around the top of the DSP layer, attaching the ribbon ends to the back of the base layer. Then, attach the base layer to the card base.
- Stamp the reindeer stamp from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set onto the right side of the Crumb Cake Cardstock using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Color the antlers and the inside of the ears with the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Color the nose in with the Real Red marker from the Real Red & Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker. Punch the reindeer out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Attach it to the left side of the ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.