• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Star of Light


It's time for another Short & Sweet Saturday Card! This is similar to a card that was made at my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack earlier this month. I used the beautiful Star of Light Stamp Set and the coordinating dies, Starlight Thinlits Dies. These two items can be purchased together as a bundle at 10% off! I also used the Fancy Frost Sequins to make the card sparkle. This card is beautiful in person. The pictures don't do it justice.

All of my Short & Sweet Saturday (S&SS) cards are quick and easy to make, so they're perfect if you need to make a card last minute. I always include complete instructions on how to make my Short & Sweet Saturday cards, too.


Dimensions:
  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock:  3-1/4" x 3-3/4" (large star)
  • Soft Sky Cardstock:  2-1/4'' x 2-1/4" (small star)
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half to form the card base.
  2. Open the card back out. Stamp the large swirl stamp from the Star of Light Stamp Set two times across the card front using the Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad (see pictures for placement).
  3. Stamp the "Star of Wonder..." stamp onto the bottom of the card, just to the left of the swirl, using the Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad.
  4. Stamp the star trio stamp, and the two star stamps that are the same design (two different sizes) all around the swirl and greeting using the Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad. Fold the card back up again.
  5. Stamp the largest star stamp onto the Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock using the Sweet Sugarplum ink pad. Die-cut the star out with the large star framelit die from the Starlight Thinlits Dies.
  6. Die-cut a star out of the Soft Sky Cardstock using the smallest, detailed star thinlit die.* Get the star out of the die using the Die Brush.
  7. Attach the Soft Sky Star to the center of the Sweet Sugarplum star using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Put a medium-sized rhinestone from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels onto the center of the top star. Attach them to the left side of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  8. Attach four sequins to the card, making sure to use at least one of each color, using Mini Glue Dots.
*Die-cut this star out using the following sandwich when running it through the Big Shot - (beginning from the bottom) Big Shot Platform (with the thin-die adapter), Precision Base Plate, cardstock, wax paper, die, and Standard Cutting Pad.