I finally got to play with my Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set and dies! Boy, is this bundle a lot of fun! I also couldn't believe how fast this card went together! It's hard to tell in some of the pictures, but the card base is embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF). The embossing makes it look like it's snowing!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
- Always Artichoke Cardstock: 4-1/2" x 4-1/4" (trees and bow)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 4" x 2-1/2" (sleigh base)
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock: 2" x 3" (deer)
- Copper Foil Sheets: 3" x 2" (swirly sleigh overlay)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3-1/4" x 1" (greeting banner)
- Baker's Twine Trio Pack: 5" (Cherry Cobbler)
- Fold the Thick Whisper White piece in half to form the card base. Open the piece back out. Insert one half of the piece into the Softly Falling TIEF, and run it through the Big Shot. Make sure to line the fold in the cardstock with the bottom edge of the embossing folder. Fold the piece back up. The card front is the half that was embossed.
- Stamp the pine tree stamp from the Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set onto the Always Artichoke piece two times using the Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the trees out with the pine tree die in the Santa's Sleigh Framelits Dies. Attach one of the trees to the top, left side of the card base using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the other tree to the right side of the tree, placing it a little lower than the first, and overlapping the first one a bit.
- Stamp the deer stamp onto the Chocolate Chip piece using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the deer out with the deer die. Stamp the bow stamp onto the remaining scraps of the Always Artichoke piece using the Always Artichoke ink pad. Die-cut the bow out with the bow die.
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler twine in half. Wrap the folded part of the twine around the deer's neck. Attach the bow onto the deer's neck, over the twine, using one or two Mini Glue Dots. Attach the deer to the bottom, right side of the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals. Make sure to keep the twine from going under the deer when attaching.
- Die-cut the sleigh base from the Cherry Cobbler piece using the sleigh Framelit die. Die-cut the sleigh overlay from the Copper Foil piece using the swirly sleigh die. Attach the sleigh overlay on top of the sleigh base using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Lay the sleigh down onto the bottom, left side of the card base, without attaching. Stretch the twine out, and attach the loose ends of the twine behind the top, right of the sleigh using a half piece of a Stampin' Dimensional. Turn the sleigh over, put more Stampin' Dimensionals around the back side of the sleigh, remove the paper backing, and then attach the sleigh to the card. Trim the twine ends, if necessary.
- Stamp the "Christmas Joy" banner stamp from the Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set onto the small Whisper White piece using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the banner out using the single, curved banner die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies. Attach the greeting banner to the top, right side of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.