Happy Monday! Today, I'm sharing the card I made for this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #66 at Craft Project Central. I used the Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set and the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack. It's a little hard to see in the pictures, but I also used the Metallic Enamel Shapes.
Don't forget! Whenever you play along with the Creating Pretty Card Sketch, you could win a FREE month subscription to Craft Project Central! Click Here to find out how!
- Cherry Cobbler: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
- Basic Black: 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" (DSP mat)
- Warmth & Cheer DSP: 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" (Crumb Cake/Basic Black ornament paper)
- Delightful Dijon: 2-3/4" x 3/4" (star layer)
- Cherry Cobbler: 2" x 1/2" (heart layer)
- Crumb Cake: 1-3/4" x 1/2" (stamped sweater layer)
- Whisper White: 3-1/8" x 5/8" (tree washi tape)
- Whisper White: 2-7/8" x 1/2" (Cherry Cobbler sweater washi tape layer)
- Whisper White: 2-3/8" x 3/8" (Garden Green washi tape layer)
- Whisper White: 3-1/4" x 1" (greeting banner)
- 5/8" Burlap Ribbon: 4-1/2"
- Fold the large Cherry Cobbler piece in half to form the card base.
- Attach the Crumb Cake/Basic Black ornament paper from the Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack across the center of the Basic Black piece. Then, attach them across the center of the card base front.
- Attach the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon onto the bottom part of the DSP layer vertically. It should be centered in-between the left and right edges of the DSP.
- Attach the tree washi tape from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Washi Tape across the 3-1/8" x 5/8" piece of Whisper White, wrapping the ends of the tape to the back.
- Attach the Cherry Cobbler sweater washi tape across the 2-7/8" x 1/2" piece of Whisper White, wrapping the ends of the tape to the back.
- Stamp both star stamps from the Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set across the Delightful Dijon piece using the Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Attach the Garden Green washi tape across the 2-3/8" x 3/8" piece of Whisper White, wrapping the ends of the tape to the back.
- Stamp the heart stamp across the small Cherry Cobbler piece using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
- Stamp the diamond-design strip of the sweater strip stamp across the Crumb Cake piece using the Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Attach all of the layers in Steps 4-9 to the card, over the ribbon, using Stampin' Dimensionals (see pictures for placement). Make sure the ribbon still shows above and below the strips.
- Stamp the "Christmas Joy" stamp onto the last piece of Whisper White using the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the banner out using the curved, single banner die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies. Attach it across the top of the ribbon using Stampin' Dimensionals.